Friday, July 22, 2011

Pacific Beach Washington

Hi out there to all you fan's waiting on pin's & needle's for my next post. We arrived yesterday from Astoria it rained most of the way here,but we had a safe trip. Got checked in and got a site on the beach side nice view from the bluff of the Pacific Ocean you can hear the waves breaking on the beach. This is a Navy Retreat & conference center they have a restaurant, rooms, and Villa's plus the RV park 30amp & water and a dump site. We will be here till the 26th and move on to Cimacum Wash. My two son's David & Clay will come down Sunday from Seattle and go back Monday pm,sooooo!!!!! looking forward to their visit.Haven't seen them in a couple years but will see them when we are in Chimacum one day a week I hope they will take the ferry over on Sunday and then we will go over to Seattle by Ferry the next Sunday. that way they have a day to them selves and we don't take up all their time. Working folks need a little time also. This RV was a mess from all the rain & road grim so yesterday afternoon after we got set up God blessed us with sunshine and gave me enough energy to wash our home. Oh by the way I gave in and let Kathy help me. It looked like new when we got finished. The sun's been out most of the day and it is really nice outside I put on shorts first time I've worn them in a month oh well so much for the cool weather. lol The weekend forecast looks great I'm sure looking forward to seeing those two kid's. Until later safe travels.

No comments: